Chatbot Developer Singapore
We are a Singapore-based Chatbot developer. With recent advances in Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence, along with the growth in popularity of messaging apps, chatbots are set to revolutionise the way businesses interact with users. We are here to help you build a chatbot to be at the forefront of this revolution.
What are Chatbots?
Chatbots are simply programmes which respond automatically to text messages. The response can be in the form of text or actions, for example, setting an appointment, finding out the weather, booking a restaurant table or buying a product. The number and types of actions are limitless.
Messaging Apps have surpassed Social Apps
Units: No. of Monthly Active Users | Source: Business Intelligence
- Messaging apps are dominating app usage
- Your users do not need to download a new app
- Chatbots are a personalized way to engage your users.
- Chatbots allow follow up, customer retention and service recovery
- Chatbots can automate your current processes
- All information that the user has already provided to Facebook (e.g. login, location, user profile) can be used by the Facebook Messenger Chatbot (with permission), enabling seamless and frictionless user interactions
- In many cases, conversation commerce is the most natural way to conduct business
Why Hire Us?
As part of RobustTechHouse, we have vast experience in web and mobile app development. The development of a useful chatbot that users will love involves not only careful thought about how to communicate well with users, but strong technical competence to integrate with other services and systems.
More than that, we love what we do and have been advancing our own knowledge by building our own demo chatbots (Try out our friendly Singapore weather bot).
Want to Write About Chatbots?
Unfortunately, chatbots aren’t quite ready to write about themselves.
We are looking for creative, articulate and prolific Technical Blog Writers who are interested in chatbots to write about all aspects of chatbots – the use cases, how to develop chatbots, what is the future of chatbots and many others.
Drop us a note with your writing portfolio if you are interested to contribute your ideas to the chatbot community in Singapore.