Chatbot Development Singapore
We are a Singapore-based Chatbot developer. With recent advances in Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence, along with the growth in popularity of messaging apps, chatbots are set to revolutionise the way businesses interact with users. We are here to help you with chatbot development to be at the forefront of this revolution.
What are Chatbots?
Chatbots are simply programmes which respond automatically to text messages. The response can be in the form of text or actions, for example, setting an appointment, finding out the weather, booking a restaurant table or buying a product. The number and types of actions are limitless.
Messaging Apps have surpassed Social Apps
Units: No. of Monthly Active Users | Source: Business Intelligence
- Messaging apps are dominating app usage
- Your users do not need to download a new app
- Chatbots are a personalized way to engage your users.
- Chatbots allow follow up, customer retention and service recovery
- Chatbots can automate your current processes
- All information that the user has already provided to Facebook (e.g. login, location, user profile) can be used by the Facebook Messenger Chatbot (with permission), enabling seamless and frictionless user interactions
- In many cases, conversation commerce is the most natural way to conduct business
Why Hire Us?
As part of RobustTechHouse, we have vast experience in web and mobile app development. The development of a useful chatbot that users will love involves not only careful thought about how to communicate well with users, but strong technical competence to integrate with other services and systems.
More than that, we love what we do and have been advancing our own knowledge by building our own demo chatbots (Try out our friendly Singapore weather bot).
Submit Chatbot For Review
Recently created a chatbot and want to get it featured on our blog? Drop us a note !
As you can tell from our blog, we love to play around with the latest chatbots and keep ourselves abreast of the latest developments in the chatbot world.
We would be happy to review your chatbot, particularly if it is Singapore-based. Feel free also to drop us an article about your bot as a guest post. For guest posts, we would also greatly appreciate a back-link from your website as well.