Chatbot and ChatGPT Development Singapore
Since 2016, we have been building chatbots and chatbot-centered SaaS systems. Our in-house product “FacilityBot” is an award-winning omnichannel Facilities Management SaaS System.
With the availability of ChatGPT and other Large Language Models (LLMs), chatbots can now do a LOT more. We have learned how to utilize OpenAI’s APIs and are keen to explore actual use cases where ChatGPT can be deployed to help your organization. Contact us to discuss your ideas 🙂
What are Chatbots?
Chatbots are simply programmes which respond automatically to text messages. The response can be in the form of text or actions, for example, setting an appointment, finding out the weather, booking a restaurant table or buying a product. The number and types of actions are limitless.
Messaging Apps have surpassed Social Apps
Units: No. of Monthly Active Users | Source: Business Intelligence
- Messaging apps are dominating app usage
- Your users do not need to download a new app
- Chatbots are a personalized way to engage your users.
- Chatbots allow follow up, customer retention and service recovery
- Chatbots can automate your current processes
- All information that the user has already provided to Facebook (e.g. login, location, user profile) can be used by the Facebook Messenger Chatbot (with permission), enabling seamless and frictionless user interactions
- In many cases, conversation commerce is the most natural way to conduct business
Why Hire Us?
As part of RobustTechHouse, we have vast experience in web and mobile app development. The development of a useful chatbot that users will love involves not only careful thought about how to communicate well with users, but strong technical competence to integrate with other services and systems.
Submit Chatbot For Review
Recently created a chatbot and want to get it featured on our blog? Drop us a note !
As you can tell from our blog, we love to play around with the latest chatbots and keep ourselves abreast of the latest developments in the chatbot world.
We would be happy to review your chatbot, particularly if it is Singapore-based. Feel free also to drop us an article about your bot as a guest post. For guest posts, we would also greatly appreciate a back-link from your website as well.